Sunday, March 08, 2009

Drain

Guess something:

100%, 95%, 89%, 88%, 86%, 51%.

My laptop battery level.

In the space of three minutes.

I do not profess to be a tech genius, but when the battery level drops 2% in a space of 10 seconds, and IE crashes more frequently than xkcd updates, something has got to be really wrong.

It is therefore with a heavy heart, weary resignation and gratefulness for warranties that I will (soon) surrender my laptop for repairs.

But still, tag cho! =D

---

On another note, I was supposed to be doing work today. Instead, I took time off, read the papers, rediscovered my long-lost cap, exercised and ran, and had dinner with the family.

Good trade, I say.

Now to do work.

---

This song is worthy of literary analysis - or, social discussion.

---

I find it very hard to keep a straight face in amusing circumstances, I am easily amused. It doesn't take that much for me to laugh - often I laugh of my own accord, which freaks people out. Don't worry, I'm not schizo (not diagnosed yet), just that I find something funny, or have recalled something funny.

You have been warned, I'm just weird =D Hahaha.

---

I finally made a breakthrough in drawing - I am now using a mechanical pencil.

Yay.

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.