Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mantle

Well, that was interesting. Who knew?
Jellyfish cheese twelve.

---

The mantle has been passed on to the next generation - and honestly it's the heaviest one I've ever seen. If you asked me last time, if I were ready to take on this challenge, I'd back away slowly - not because I'm afraid, mind you - but because I don't think I'm capable.

I still don't think I'm fully capable, but I'm sure going to give my best.

As they say it's a team sport, and I'm damn sure I have more than capable teammates and friends.

To quote Steo and Fax:

Fightfightfight!

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.