Congratulations wortz. =D
---
I'm worried, excited and bored - who knows where this will lead?
And how do I feel all of this at the same time?
Give me a break cho.
---
Somehow, I always find something to do to carry me into the new day, awake. Distractions abound on the Net, and this is one of them.
Ah, the weird weird world wide web.
---
Since Daniel is obsessed with money, and gambling was the first thing that popped into my mind, here ya go.
There's a theory that in games where you stand to win double your bet if you win, you should increase your bet if you lose a round. Because when you eventually win, you'll recover your past losses and earn a bit more too.
However, most gamblers only see that part. Therefore, under the comical guise of earning more money, here are a few rules of gambling:
Basic Rules of Gambling 101:
1. Don't bet more than you have.
2. If you do, don't lose.
3. If you do, win it back.
4. If you don't, negotiate.
5. If you can't, run.
6. If you can't, you're kinda screwed.
Therefore, if you cannot follow all of Rules 1 - 5, I suggest you find another mode of income.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment