Met up today with Steo, fax, asylum and Trace for dinner.
As well as a stupid, stupid mix of bad jokes, good jokes, and boss jokes. Haha.
Believe me, when you drink a Coke, you don't want to laugh. ><
Che. Still, it was a good time hm.
Ah, good times, good times.
---
Thanks Skhoo, but I don't visit most. Thanks anyway, appreciate it very much >< (you could stand to tag here more often though =D)
---
Go ggoh, jamie and seniors! Show those undeserving opposition that you deserve to win and own.
I don't know, seriously - these kind of methods kinda fail. It doesn't even acheive it's main aim anyway - though it does stir up considerable popularity and, ha, debate.
In that light, here's a very good song, sent to me by Wully. You just have to hear it.
It's one of those dramatic songs which send those shivers down your spines, used at climatic moments, creating amazing sparks of colour and wonder.
Go. Fight. And win.
Audi famam illus
Solus in hostes ruit
Et patriam servatit
I've heard the fame of this one
He alone charged into enemies
And protected the fatherland
Audi famam illus
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens
I've heard the fame of this one
He hastened and everything
He touched he destroyed
Audi famam illus
Audi famam illus
Spes omnibus mihi quoque
Terror omnibus mihi quoque
Hope for all, likewise for me
Terror for all, likewise for me
Ille iuxita me
Ille iuxita me
He now next to me
He now next to me
Socii sunt mihi
Qui olim viri fortes
Rivalesque erant
I now have allies
Who were once powerful men
And others who were once rivals
Saeve certando
Pugnandoque
Splendor crescit
Through striving
And fighting savagely
Splendor ascends
Credit to Nintendo, Evan T. Delaney
Youtube video with sound found here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment