Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Timeline

How to do work 101:

Task: Complete given task before 0000h.
Estimated time for completion: 0060 mins.

0900h: Task given.

1000h: Decides to start work at 1300h.
1423h: Realises work should begin.
1424h: Reasons to self that work should be postponed.
1602h: Distracts self with various matters of lesser importance.
1844h: Continues to distract self with various matters of lesser importance
2209h: Discuss probability of Hyper Ninja etc. Space Zombies of Doom.

2358h: Start work.

2359h: Request extension.

---

Procrastination is a terrible, terrible thing. Che.

Why is it so effortless to spend an hour with friends, drawing, watching TV / Youtube etc. but so strenous to spend 10 minutes at work if you don't feel like it?

... Maybe I should take a break. Yeah, that's it. =D

---

If I get another four emails from the SAME automated spammer in the SAME Yahoo group in a row in a day, if I find its coding I'll pelt it with overripe oranges.

But the juice would shortcircuit my com, so I'd actually rather not.

---

Watching the clock tick the seconds away to the deadline, I thought of a new distraction.
So long then, and remember to tag please.

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.