I'm going to put off the two memes simultaneously arrowed at me for now, much courtesy of Steo and a certain Daniel.
And to add to the randomness, I just discovered ZC-sama updated twice.
---
Sometimes, I wonder what it would be like to have a tail.
What would it be like? Long? Short? Strong? Weak? Furry? Flesh coloured?
People would have more ways to express their feelings through movement of tails, and also could utilise tails as an extra limb or a spare cloth. Furry tails may be odd, considering that we're not exactly wearing fur (well, I don't) but flesh-coloured tails sound plain weird.
On the other hand, it would be easier to get caught in doors and harder to sit down properly, and throw the normalcy of clothes out of the window. Unless your shirts were run through a hole puncher, I doubt human tails would fit into most clothes.
I also wonder if people would need to consciously control their tails - as in, like when walking, would tails not brush the ground or would people actually have to exert a conscious effort to keep their tails up. Like hands, say.
I flip a coin, it comes down tails.
And I realise how random this all is.
---
The night's still young, but I'm the only one awake cho.
I relax and hear the sounds of traffic from the nearby street...
... and my stifled grumbling when my leg goes numb.
Flip. Flip. Flip.
---
There was a drunk who brought two friends to his apartment after a particularly beery night.
In his bedroom, beside his bed, was a huge gong mounted on a stand, with a particularly large mallet lying on the floor next to it.
His friend asked: "What do you have a gong in your room for?"
He replied: "It's not a gong, it's a talking clock."
To prove his point, he picked up the mallet, nearly toppled over, then drunkenly crashed the mallet into the gong, producing a ear-splitting BWAAAANG.
He put down the mallet and took two drunken steps back, satisfied.
A few seconds later, a voice yelled out from behind his bedroom wall...
"SHUT UP! IT'S THREE FIFTEEN, YOU IDIOT!"
---
See, a lame joke. *ta-dah*
Tag please cho.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment