Monday, January 19, 2009

Roundabout

Okay, the previous post was decidely more emo than normal.

Never mind that.

Thank you, once again, lucas;-senpai, and God bless you in all your future endeavours.

---

It's past twelve, and I'm still online randomly surfing and typing here. Hmm hmm.

---

I met joshwong yesterday. It was one of the long-time-no-see scenarios, I couldn't even recognize him from the back lol. Haha, old times, good times. Reminds me how friends are so friggin' important in whatever you do, in whatever area of life.

Heck, even if we're doing something we hate, we can count on each other's company and complain about the weather, our supervisor, and idiocy in general together.

Later today I'm going to meet up with some friends I haven't seen since last year (a way to make a month sound a lot longer than it is), if they're actually bothered to turn up xD and meet juniors, with whom I haven't a proper meeting since who knows when.

If all goes well, I may even get taggers. ^^


Some of us will meet together, spend tomorrow in enclosed air-con lecture theatres, thinking of jokes which would land us in deep shit if we were caught, and discuss the relevance of what we're learning to the duck-billed platypus.

Yes, if you're inquiring, I'm back to my irritatingly cheerful demeanour.

Tag please cho. It's the weekend!

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.