Saturday, January 03, 2009

Sedan

Suffice to say an odd incident involving soccer, ice, a chair and a car leads to rather laughable, if regrettable, uhm, incidents.

Plenty of deliberation, craziness, attempts to help, and "Fish NO."

Get well soon.

---

People have asked why I crack lame jokes, even when no one's listening.

Maybe it's just because I like to escape from bleak situations by laughing it off for a while.

But it doesn't mean I can't take things seriously.

---

Now for something completely different.



Less Than Three - No. 8 by *kittykit on deviantART

credit goes to kittykit of Less Than Three

Ownage comic ^^

---

Tag please cho. Tired ><

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.