Sunday, January 25, 2009

Earliness

I realised that perhaps, the previous post was put up too quickly.

Thus once again, I wish all a Happy Lunar New Year, and declare my abdication to the throne of bad timing once and for all.

Looking back, I've said and done some things in the past that I can't believe I actually did.
That said, I'm saying and doing some things I couldn't have imagined in the past lol.

And this year, I for once failed to see any instructors or ex-instructors because I went with SZH on the failed two-hours trip. Dang. Thankyew instructors!

How many of them will read this anyway?

Thank you all taggers for your tags and wellwishes =D Happy CNY!

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.