Friday, January 02, 2009

Resolution

Before he leaves, here's to him - the guy I talked to but never really met:

Good luck to tyjiunn, who will be leaving for two years for Nothing Special soon.

Wish you good luck with all your endeavours there, favour with your superiors, respect from your juniors, and friendship with your peers!

May you enjoy your time there, and continue to be happy!

Jiayou!

---

I've not going to make any official New Year resolutions. But, something I would like to see accomplished is being less scatterbrained and forgetful.

Today I found out I had lost my pencilbox of six years (not countin 2009). Kinda sad.

It's not so much that the pencilbox was expensive, lol I got it for free. Not that it was well designed or nicely patterened - it was rather plain. But it did mean something to me. I'm such a sentimentalist.

But looking back, if I didn't lose it, it would break soon, and then I'd be forced to throw it away. ><

Stuff I had in my pencilbox then:
1. Random stationary, cheap pens which keep running out of ink.
2. 2 small magnets I had for 5 years. Aaagh I liked those magnets.
3. Stapler bullets. Don't ask.
4. A small stack of small square paper with P, A, C, T, G written on them. DNA practical from four years ago lol!

Oh well.

---

The sky is so wide. And clouds so dreamlike.

Unless, of course, it's going to rain.

---

I'm putting off making dedications like skhoo's. I've been planning it for some time, but for me, it's never really over yet. ^^

---

I discovered that I can draw Leo much easier than Chomesuke. Who knew?

---

Tag please cho!

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.