Don't worry, wj-sir, I'll do your quiz one ^^
And because I actually meant it when I said "I think I destroyed those papers", now I got to rush them by the start of February. Win sia.
---
Rules must be followed:
Each blogger must post THESE rules.
Each blogger must start with ten random facts about HIMSELF/HERSELF./
Bloggers that are tagged need to write about their own blog, ten things and post THESE rules.
Don't forget to leave them comments telling them they have been tagged and are to read your blog.
10 Random Facts about me.
1. I occasionally act irrationally and regret it afterwards.
2. I occasionally act irrationally and forget what I just did.
3. I occasionally act irrationally just for fun.
5. I am hyper. Sometimes. And tell lame jokes.
6. I am optimistic. I think.
7. I value my friends very highly.
8. I once walked into a longkang. Damn malu.
9. I once walked into a glass door. Lagi malu.
10. I am easily amused ^^
1.Who's the person that tagged you? WJ. Sir.
2. Relationship between you and him? Friends, ex-classmates, batchmates.
3. Three impressions of him? 1) Physically very, very, strong. =D 2) Sarcastic and a pro niaoer ^^ 3) Multitalented. Seriously.
4. If he becomes your enemy, you will? Feel sad, emo, and then stay the heck away from him.
5. What will you say to the person you like very much?
6. Characteristic i like about myself? I'm pretty optimistic in almost whatever situation, I suppose.
7. Characteristic i hate about myself? I easily bug people. Sorry.
8. For the person whom you hate, you say? ... no one I hate. Such is my outlook on life ^^
9. What do people feel about you? I'm training to be psychic, I'll let you know then.
10. Your crush? A tomato. *squish* Seriously, none.
11. Pass this to 10 people:
1) LKH
2) Steo
3) Skhoo
4) shakugan-san
5) Daniel
6) SZH
7) Pearly
8) Egamnaetnalta
9) King Quek
10) chichi
12.If 5 & 7 were together?(Daniel and Pearly) I don't know. It's almost scary.
13. Who does 5 like?(Daniel) Not telling.
14. What colour does 9 like?(King Quek) Uhm, royal purple? No idea.
15. Say something about 8?(Egamnaetnalta) The oldest in the ten, and likely the
16. Who is 2?(Steo) A db8r, a mtechie, a MUNner, and a damn good friend.
17. Talk about 3.(Skhoo) Tall (relatively), nice guy.
18. Who is 10's best friend?(chichi) Ha. I don't know... M-A?
19. Who's the sexiest among all 10? Pearly, logically.
20. What colour does 4 like?(shakugan-san) Whatever Haruhi likes.
21. Is 4 single?(shakugan-san) He's attempting a virtual relationship with Haruhi.
22. Your relationship with 1?(LKH) A brilliant friend ^^
23. Are 5 & 6 best friends?(Daniel and SZH) I doubt they even know each other.
24. 9's surname?(King Quek) Quek. Noob sia.
25. 7's nickname?(Pearly) Pearly. Lucky guess, no?
26. Say something to 8.(Egamnaetnalta) Uhm - how's life so far? ^^
27. Say something to help 9.(King Quek) I quote WJ: "You need help sia. Ze bala." Have a great year ahead ^^
28. Who do i admire? Everyone has qualities which I think are good and that I lack. ^^
29. Where does 1 live?(LKH) Within 40km of me. To the north. CCK.
30. 10 of them know who you like? I like all of them. Friends what =D
31. Say something to 6 when you see him.(SZH) Harlo 1337cuber ^^
32. 10's spouse?(chichi) Ha. Not yet. I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment