Here's something to perk up your day, although the pic auto resizes small ><
Click the picture to go to the original - much better quality - version.

credit to Scott R., VGCats
In the Link world, chickens pwn you.
---I keep my promises, Daniel =3
A. People who have been tagged must write their answer in their blog.
B. Tag 8 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people who they are tagged by and cannot tag the person who they were tagged by.
C. Continue this game by sending this to 8 other people:
1. Steo
2. lueychi
3. bow
4. Anyone who happens to read this must pay me 50c.
5. And proceed to do this quiz.
6. [Insert your name here]
7. [Insert your name here]
8. [Now do the quiz twice.]
Qns 1 : What have you been doing recently ?
I just stubbed my toe. [Fish.]
Qns 2 : Do you ever turn your cell phone off ?
Yes. [Well, what else do you want me to say?]
Qns 3 : What happen at 10am today ?
I was on the road. Late.
Qns 4 : When did you last cry ?
A long time ago.
Qns 5 : believe in fate/destiny ?
Destiny only.
Qns 6 : What do you want in your life now ?
God.
Qns 7 : Do you tend to make relationships complicated ?
I hope not.
Qns 8 : Are you wearing anything you borrowed for someone ?
No.
Qns 9 : What was the last movie you caught ?
Bedtime Stories with four other crazy people.
And a random CD that my sister threw at me.
Qns 10 : Does the person you like knows that you like him/her ?
Far be it from me to say that I don't like anyone. Having no friends is sad.
Qns 11 : Who always makes you laugh ?
Almost everyone. Just at different times.
Qns 12 :Do you speak languages other than english ?
The local slang, Chinese, French, Hokkien, Cantonese, 1337sp34k with varying degrees of competency.
Qns 13 : Favourite website(s) ?
This one. You guys should visit this more often.
I'm kidding. It changes.
Qns 14 : What are you doing tommorow ?
I have free time! *woot*
Qns 15 : What do you think you are like ?
Like, this tall. *indicates height*
Qns 16 : Who would you choose to die with ?
I like to plan my life first please kthx.
Qns 17 : Where have you been today ?
Grandparents', Hovercraft Changers Incorp., and home.
Qns 18 : What game do you play often ?
Scissors paper stone.
Qns 19 : Who you missing right now ?
Everyone. I have quite a bad aim.
Qns 20 : If you have to choose between a friend and a lover , who will you choose ?
No comment. This question makes sense seh.
Qns 21 : What are you doing right now ?
Thinking, typing, breathing.
Qns 22 : Which primary school were you from ?
Northwestern Housing Prefecture Seminar.
Qns 23 : name 3 colours you like ?
Black, white and, uhm, all other colours.
Qns 24 : What emotion do you like to show ?
Cheerfullness, most of the time.
Qns 25 : What is life to you ?
A gift.
Qns 26 : If you have something troubling you , what would you do ?
Think about it, shudder, emo a while, try to laugh or shrug it off. And continue with life.
Qns 27 : Who did you last chat with on msn ?
tyjiunn!
Qns 28 : Who do you admire the most ?
God.
Qns 29 : Which month you born in ?
October month I born in.
Qns 30 : How you feeling right now ?
Slightly sleepy. How long is this quiz?
Qns 31 : What's the time now ?
It is late, and you should be sleeping now, naughty boy.
Qns 32 : Your opinion on the person who tagged you .
Friend. He's a nice guy, generally. ^^
Qns 33 : What color do you like to dye your hair ?
I'd try brown. Or maybe just a white fringe.
Okay, no fashion sense. Move on.
Qns 34 : Why you doing this quiz ?
I promised to. Rawr.
Qns 35 : What do you do when you are moody ?
Think about it, and then try to solve the problem; following which I attempt to resume a cheerful outlook on life.
Qns 36 : At which stage do you wish to get married ?
The marraige stage, of course. [Some people are just asking to get whacked.]
Qns 37 : Who is closer to you ?
Geographically, my sister.
Qns 38 : Who is/are the people/person you trust the most ?
Steo. Although many are not far behind.
Qns 39 : Do you believe in seeing the rainbow after the rain ?
I see the rainbow in the rain.
Qns 40 : If you have a dream come true , what would it be ?
The dream where my wishes come true.
Qns 41 : What is your goal for this year ?
Unfortunately, I haven't played soccer yet. Oh noes.
Qns 42 : Do you believe in eternity love eternal love?
Yes, but the Lover must be eternal.
Qns 43 : What feeling do you love the most ?
Shared bliss. It's no use enjoying it alone.
Qns 44 : Do you really think it is global warming now ?
Yes. Now, I don't need to cook, I just put my food in the sun and it gets burnt.
Qns 45 : Do you like quizzes ?
You're not helping.
Qns 46 : do you believe in gods ?
Singular.
Qns 47 : Who cares about you the most ?
See Q46.
Qns 48 : What do you think is the most important thing in your life ?
I do not know.
Qns 49 : What will you bring when you fight ?
Sharpened nails, a taser, and a license to injure.
Qns 50 : What have you regretted doing in your whole life ?
A lot of things. Thankfully, they're all minor things.
Qns 51 : What do you do if nobody cared for you any longer ?
I will continue my existence.
Qns 52 : What will you do if your boyfriend/girlfriend two-timed you ?
I'd ask him/her if he/she likes the other guy/girl more than me, and if so, I'll give him/her my best wishes for his/her relationship, and hope it doesn't end like this one.
I've never been in such a relationship, but no point having a partner who's perpetually wanting to be with someone else, hm?
Qns 53 : How you feel now ?
Odd.
No comments:
Post a Comment