Thanks hor, Steo.
And then this Sir WJ just tagged me another one.
---
Answer all these silly questions, or make your own. At the end of the quiz tag [someone].
What's with your [blog] name?
Different viewpoints, different events, different circumstances have shaped my shattered views. And I suspect, yours too.
Do you like boxing?
Absolutely. I find it just so interesting to put stuff into neat little cubicles of carboard and stuff them somewhere or give them away.
Why do you like cleaning up your room so much?
Because when I do, there's just something that compels one to keep going.
How's life now?
Pretty good, thank you.
Not really. Contrary to appearances, I'm actually not a very social person. It's different if it's with people I know though.
Do you like being alone?
Yes, occassionally. Conversely, sometimes I'd just hate to be alone.
What do you think of stalkers?
As... people? Go stalk Steo or something, he's a much more interesting personality.
Can you sing?
Badly.
Do you like talking on MSN?
Yes. Preferable to talking over the phone, especially if its for a long period of time.
And you can't send attachments over the phone.
Are you often online?
Define "often".
Do you like poker?
No, willing to learn though. Not with money, poker seems like too large a risk than I'm comfortable with.
What other games do you like?
Uhm, CSing with friends? Who don't mind that I suck? =3
Bridge, Tai Ti, other card/board games.
Do you like cake?
The cake is a lie.
Depends on what kind of cake, yeah?
Do you like food?
Especially when I'm hungry.
Chocolate or Vanilla?
Both.
Do you like Carl's Jr?
No, not really. Firstly, it's quite expensive. Secondly, I've never actually ate there.
Favourite outdoor activity?
No favourite. Football, running, and so on.
What do you like doing in your free time?
Sleep. Relax, catch up with family or friends.
Are you psychic?
Partially. I have seven seperate instances of dreaming of instances I experienced later on, including a 2 second clip from a movie which cannot be otherwise explained or seen earlier.
Are you superstitious?
No, but easily scared when dark.
Do you have a religion?
Yes and no. I believe in a loving God with willing grace, not a religious god/gods with thou-shalt-nots.
If you happen to be the last person on Earth, what will you do?
I don't know, honestly.
What do you usually do online?
Uhm, MSN, work, and get distracted.
Are you picky?
No.
Where would you like to live?
Here is fine.
Are you a lover or a fighter?
A lover, I suppose, but I won't hesitate to fight if necessary.
Do you like meeting new people?
At first it's awkward.
Do you like clubbing?
Of course. There's something satisfying about beating the shit out of something with a golf club.
Do you drink?
I'm alive, aren't I.
What time is it?
2218h.
How do you feel?
Slightly tired.
Early bird?
Hah. No.
What's your favourite expression(s)?
They change with time. As always.
Would you learn another language?
Hebrew?
Why?
Let's just say I'm interested.
How do you think you will die?
I'm planning for immortality.
Are you up to date with current affairs?
Sadly, no.
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Alive, happy and well.
Do you believe in 11:11?
Of course. I've seen the clock before, okay. And 11:11 is as real as any other minute.
Would you turn back time to change something if you could?
... yes.
Are you afraid to grow up?
I do not know.
Tagged:
All who care to do the quiz. I'm fed up, too. ^^
---
Tag please cho.
And oh crap I'm running out of time.
No comments:
Post a Comment