First off, many, many thanks and apologies to the seniors, Mr Tanwj, Steo, QY, lewis, and lucas;-senpai. Without them, I don't think I would've see this far.
Well, I'm grateful that we got this far, but seriously though. It's also due to the seniors' work, and fax's and CCA's performances.
Aw come on, when your job is probably the easiest to accomplish, and you still phail epic, then there's really something screwed up.
When you're the weak link, it hurts - not because I can't perform well, I knew that already - but because it affects a team I'm dragging down.
*shakes head violently*
Apologies to all.
On that note, this is personal motivation to shape up big time, by God's grace.
---
So see you, lucas;-senpai, it was really good to see you in person after such a long time.
Thanks for remembering and being there.
Apologies that there'd be no better send off though.
---
Sorry also to Sir WJ, I'm in no mood to do your quiz >< next post, next post...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment