Thursday, January 01, 2009

Refresh

Happy New Year...

may 2009 be ya best year yet!

---

Spent the last night walking around in the city with some of the best teammates and friends one can find here.

And playing poker, waiting for another friend who fell asleep at a public bench, and getting licked by a small white dog.

---

Thank you to everyone in 2008 for making it what it was.

Thank you.

---

Realised that I had accomplished nearly all of my aims set out at the start -

1. Draw Chomesuke (twice! xD once copied, once by self - although quality could be better...)
2. Teach self Doubt and Trust (sort of. I compromised quite a lot.)
3. Run 5km (not yet.)
4. Do 40 pushups without tiring (almost there. Sorry kahhow.)
5. Spend more time with family and friends (I certainly hope so.)
6. Go back during SOO (not as much as I wanted - but still.)

Odd that I complete my "resolutions" by the start of the year.

---

I insist that the "pink goo" mentioned is splattered brains and blood. And it's quoted, so I didn't change it. And splattered brains and blood look pink in comics.

---

May all of you have a great year 2009 ahead! God bless y'all!

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.