Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Walk

Before I start, yes, I am back to my irritatingly cheerful demeanour.
My biological clock seems to be late - at worst a couple of years - and I only take interests of the trends of the time sixteen months after they have ceased to be trendy.

Not that I find this particularly bad, as I'm not one to chase trends, but I do realise its importance in social gatherings and whatnot.
Hence, if I come across as slightly lagged, I do seek your forgiveness.

---

On a seperate note, aluminum-silver paint is very, very sticky and hard to wash off. Half my hand appeared to have turned to a very nice silvery stone. Which could move.

---

Through an indirect series of events, I will finally (and legally) be able to get my hands on some stuff I've been searching for. Now to hope that it actually works.

---

Many thanks to all taggers - especially since I know you guys are busy too.
Thanks to bow, Tracy, pearl, Daniel, shaun, weijing, b.u.r.n and all other taggers.

Thankyew.

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.