Thursday, June 11, 2009

Dinner

Okay, I wanted to actually do work today, which means I will need to be content with a quick post today.

Right.
Okay, back to work.
---

Following a rather bizzare turn of events, [ --- ] and [ --- ] happily announced their marraige over MSN last night, with [ --- ] offering the figurative ring and [ --- ] accepting, much to the shock, congratulations, and amusement of the remaining three of us.

I doubt it'll last, but I predict they'll remain "strictly friends... and then some".
Hahaha. =D
I now pronounce ya Chuck'an'Larry, heh.
---

Was going out for dinner alone last night when I realised that
1. I didn't especially want to go out.
2. I didn't eat lunch. Therefore hungry.

3. I have no food at home.
4. There's a vending machine nearby.

I proceeded then to eat a dinner wholly composed of a quarter tube of Polo and a Fox sweet I found in the fridge, a packet of cheese rings, another packet of different cheese rings, and a pack of peanuts.

Topped off by water, juice, and a pack of soya bean.
glendon, how did the dance go? =D
... I need to improve my eating habits.
But where's the fun in that?

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.