Sunday, June 07, 2009

Grace

Perhaps I wasn't too clear: what is grace?

Grace is unmerited favour. Unmerited, as in unearned, undeserved, bought because of Someone else's payment.

So there is nothing you can do to earn it, or to deem yourself unworthy of it.
It's a gift, freely given. And all you need to do is receive.

---

On an entirely seperate note, without knowing it, I completed roughly twenty-five hours without food.
From breakfast one day to a mentos sweet at roughly 9-10am the following day.
Yeah sorry no hidden text for a while
Surprisingly enough, I didn't feel hungry on Day One. Ah well.
Will start work on a new background soon.
Is this the start of anorexia / bulimia?
Or just very bad eating habits?
I dunno, I'm going to hunt down small pieces of food now kthxbai.

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.