If there's a job I'd actually shy away from, it's handphone promoters, standing at the handphone shop.
Nothing against them personally. They're mostly awesome people. But imho, they have one of the most mind-boggling jobs readily available.
"Hi I'd like a phone."
"Sure, what's your budget?"
"$100, considering this voucher for $100." *waves voucher*
"Sorry sir/ma'am, this voucher is only applicable for [...] while to do [...] you need this [...] voucher, or apply for [...]."
"Oh."
It's like chess, but it feels more like Hangman. Heck, I get tired listening to all the terms and conditions. I feel kinda sorry for them if they don't enjoy what they're doing.
"I want a [this brand] handphone."
"Okay."
"But then it must have [this function], with the buttons aligned as such, and then with/without a slide screen / keyboard / touchscreen..."
"Oh."
So, I salute handphone salesmen.
---
In any case..
It's coming to a month, and VGCats still hasn't updated. TT
On a brighter note, xkcd has.
And after surfing fanfiction.net for 2 hours last night, I think I'll write some.
... maybe.
And I still owe you guys a short story to torture you with, so yeah. I haven't forgotten yo. =D
I keep my promises, but next time you guys make promises with me, do keep in mind time limits...
Technically I'm not breaking them.
---
glendon I still owe you a present, I haven't forgotten =D
What are you, president of his fan club?
Da da, da da, da da da da da da dum.
---
I figured out how to solve Rubik's cubes... simply dismantle the cube into itty bitty pieces, hammer not included. Problem solved.
Putting it together again, if possible, is optional.
---
Steo: According to the movie we just watched, Attila the Hun was in fact a very nice person who liked to tell stories to little kids.
Mr TWJ: Oh, really? Damn, I must have been mistaken all these years.
---
In conclusion, giving dragonfruit, oranges and sweet potatoes (a crowd favourite) in place of flowers evoke very interesting results.
Especially a long sweet potato. Yup.
Facial expressions may vary.
---
Oh crap, I just realised my post is very disjointed. Again.
Heck, what so wrong with disjointe
---
On another note, AL Change the School audio has gone out of whack. Can someone remedy it plz.
---
FALCON PA-PA-PA-PA-PAWNCH!
pewpewpew
---
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment