Contrary to what the title says, I am NOT going on a hiatus. Not immediately, anyway.
First off, a thousand apologies for the extreme lack of posts (more than a week! This has to be some sort of new record. In a negative sort of way) but my computer has been down, I have my committments (and should you, I suppose?)...
My computer, after the recent great Unneeded Computer Repair Incident of 2009, my computer is again, down with something... immediately after Steo had used it to broadcast "Sony Release Piece of Shit Which Doesn't F***ing Work" rather loudly in a public place. Perhaps it was a Sony operative. In any case...
In response to b.u.r.n's tag, I doubt I will be joining anytime soon, because I would rarely go on / go on too much as to serve an extreme distraction. I recently reactivated my fanfiction.net account - my username was mentioned (not explicitly as such though) in previous posts, so for those stalkers out there, yeah, leave this post alone already.
Yes, I am on fanfiction.net. *sigh* How I got on, is a long story, although Steo recently pulled off a similiar trick on me recently. Fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice, still shame on me...
Yes, I still remember that piece of fiction I'm supposed to post up here - I haven't written it. Yet. Wait till I actually am able to post normally first, then we'll see how. Committments, committments...
---
A song nearly made me cry.
And no, the shopkeeper didn't hit me on the back of my head with its CD cover, neither.
---
And because I'm using a different computer, I'm slightly restricted in the "where" I can go to - thus, leading to neglecting of blogs for a while. Apologies, I'll be back soon.
I made people facepalm on a serious subject ~ oh happy day ~
---
Not only did I lose my ability to blog / type, my pencil went missing.
And I couldn't be bothered to buy another, and all the other pencils I find either are funnily tilted or have their leads snap even more frequently than my nerves.
So, drawing's out of the question too...
Which leaves headdesking and work.
Luckily they come at a joint promotion!
Optimism is a virtue.
---
So, please do come back and tag and post - I really appreciate what you guys have done thus far - without you guys, this place would just be an inane ramblings of such, which "they" may use against me, claiming "slight derangement, rambling to himself like that" and what not.
Coherent phrase of the day, from chichi:
"i'm a duck i go quack quack all the time"
Mmhmm.
Perhaps one of these days I'll write a post on the existentialism of ducks and their view on the sidereal objectives of life, the universe, and the modern cha-cha.
Till then, tag please cho.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment