Sometimes I stop and think - what if I never see you again?
Or, what if I never get to see you at all?
Or if this is just a dream and we all wake up.
Or if this life is all that we have?
And why the heck do I always think about these kind of things at night?
Shit, that's me attempting to be serious again.
A tradeoff for trying to be friendly = people don't tend to take you seriously.
---
Enjoy life in its little moments, that's what you'll remember about life.
The thought of losing them just about breaks my heart.
Enjoy life guys, like it or not, you got the package deal =D
Especially YOU. Treasure your friends.
---
Ah well enough with emoing =D
The days stretch ahead and - oh crap forgot something I got to do.
In any case, the days stretch ahead and stuff, time seems long but really isn't.
So as the suicidal bunnies of life jump into the active jet turbine of time, this post must come to an end, because otherwise I'd fall asleep too late and won't be able to wake up at 7am to enjoy life.
I haven't figured out details yet ^^
Have fun y'all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment