Thursday, June 04, 2009

Fan

No tags? TT

Managed to do some stuff that I haven't done for a long time, started new projects, wrapped up old ones... Ah the blame and luxury of extra time.
created by an old friend
In any case, next week promises to be more easy, free-r time, although I probably know what I have to do then, unfortunately =.=
I doubt he knows I'm actually using it - if anyone figures this out, please check it out =D
---

Trace smsed me in a middle of her prestigious, important meeting, saying it was boring, and that they declared war on each other just for fun. Fax, Steo and Chewy seem to having the same problem at their different, yet equally prestigious, important meeting.

Meanwhile here I'm worked out of my skull and enjoying it. Sorta.
Well it has to beat sitting down and listening if I can sit down and type =D
And listen to random Youtube videos as I wish...

... crap, back to work. Tight schedule. Tag please cho, I'll update later...

---

And, speaking of random Youtube videos, this is cute. I'm not particularly rabid about WALL-E, but this is an interesting short, so WALL-E fans check it out.

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.