Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Addiction

Okay people. I've had a problem for some time and it's starting to get serious.

I mean, it was kinda alright when it first started out. Thought it was normal, and hey, I needed it anyway. In fact, some people even encouraged me, fueling some form of addiction.

I guess this sounds as if I'm pushing the blame, but I'm not. I guess I only have me to blame for my current state. It started out pretty innocently, once, twice, thrice a week, and I thought I had it under control.

And then it started to get worse. It happened every fortnight, but I took five or more every time. I still didn't think was a problem.

When I started work, here's where the problem went downright downhill. Soon I was up to half a pack a day, and now, at the end of the month, I'm almost through a pack I bought just late last night.

I guess I shouldn't bore you with any more details, but suffice to say I need help. Anyone with any information or advice will be welcomed. How do you quit?

These Clorets are damn addictive.

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.