I've just realised that there is such a fictional character called Benjamin Bunny.
It all makes sense now...
Moving right along -
Yes so at the behest of a viewer here is a new post.
---
Been watching There Will Be Brawl, despite all my previous reluctance on anything vaguely dealing with horror in a visual medium. Words are okay, I always felt, but movies and films were on a totally different level.
And yes, I am easily frightened by horror films. Now go away.
But There Will Be Brawl is simply too epic to let my petty misgivings get into the way of remarkable storytelling and low-budget-yet-awesome effects and makeup. Plus, the songs are good. I'm planning to embed Mushroom Kingdom Nocturne as a background song for the blog (if legal) so you can all enjoy creepy music whenever and whereve you are.
Oh and by the way the magic formula was to simply watch it in the day.
...and try not to think of it at night.
---
The job's holding up pretty fine, although it's starting to take a toll on my legs.
I'm wishing I have commission. But meh.
On hindsight it was incredibly stupid to take up a job in the place I least like to be...
...but at least there's air-con. Whoo -
Yes, I don't like to go to shopping malls.
On a totally unrelated note, had Mos Burger for lunch-dinner today. It was awesome.
Or maybe just because I was hungry.
---
On the other hand 20c is still money.
How did you do it, Tracy?
...and then you go there and earn 20c and you go there and earn 20c and you go the other place and earn 20c and then you go another there and earn 20c then you will have ONE DOLLAR. Then you can go to the dollar shop and buy something provided that you actually know where it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment