It seems that my attempts at following the crowd have once again fallen flat on its ambitious face.
I guess that even though I just mentioned that I embrace my nonconformity (read: weirdness) I'm still trying to fit in at the end. I'm starting to be scared of that.
Well, fish that.
I guess that this is a wake-up call - in the midst of brilliant animation and stereotypical, sometimes shite storylines, kiddie movies still have a point to make: the who airy-fairy "be who you are, no point pretending" and all the optimistic, naive kiddie fluff.
But honestly though it's becoming increasingly true.
Figure that this is my subconscious reason for my rejection of fashion and trends. But I don't know, the Disney movie people always seem very well dressed.
And anyway I do recognise that not everyone might share my taste in odd / creepy / melancholy satire music.
So Guoshe, thanks for the wakeup call - whether that was your intention or not. A tip of the hat to you. And thanks, Sunflwr, I really do appreciate that <=]
---
There Will Be Brawl isn't released yet. It was supposed to be "noon, EST". Probably at midnight here, seeing how the majority of the viewers are probably two continents and twelve timezones away.
Regardless, if I'm still awake, I will still watch it (against my better judgement) in the middle of the night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment