Monday, December 28, 2009

Insomnia

First off, belated Christmas to everyone! -

---

Had a long post planned about but think I will abandon it for sleep.
Contrary to the title I'm not insomnaic, it's just that I don't sleep.
It kind of backfired - after a week of establishing a new sleeping routine, I crashed and took a 5-hour nap today.

Obviously my mind hasn't learnt its lesson because it's 4.37am as I type this.

Okay, I'm going to sleep now OH NO is that work I'm supposed to be doing?

Yes it is!
And it was there since November!
Tomorrow.
And I said that since November!
---

Look, if I can't form complete, coherent sentences what makes you think I'll be able to sort through that? Instead I'm torturing you through random, non-intellectual discourses on my lack of discipline.

Hopefully something more coherent and something of more value will be coming your way on this blog soon.

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.