Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Clothes

On a brighter note, I got the job -

On a dimmer note, I now realise how stupid that decision was -

But as a whole, I think it should be a learning experience and all that. It's gonna be new and all that... but honestly I feel as if I'm irresponsibly leaving something behind. Gah.
I'm sorry -
Just what am I sacrificing for what?

---

On a random note, do you know how hard it is for me to shop for clothes?

At my size, most clothing stores direct me to thier "children's section" where the design of the clothes range from plain childish to the painfully embarassing - and I speak as one who has never been interested in any point of fashion.

And even if they do have my size, the odd length of my arms ensure that it's going to look odd anyway.

So I did the best thing possible: I pride myself on my heck-care attitude to dressing up ^^ if it's cheap, fits, and looks at least reasonably nice, I'll get it.

Which made getting this shirt even more awesome because it actually looks good.

... but then again I'm speaking from my point of view so yeah, it's probably a little warped keheheh.

... OH SHIT I'M BLOGGING ABOUT HOW I BOUGHT A SHIRT
The banality of the situation just astounded me. I have no idea why I did that.

Please, I beg of you, come back to this blog. I promise you, this streak of extreme-coffee-highness and incoherent, babbling, idiotic posts won't last very long.

...which is even more disturbing because I haven't had any coffee.

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.