Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Alcohol

Recently, Mokfai lamented that there were no original submissions on MLIA, and that all of them were talking about either Harry Potter or something else, I forget. So today, instead of doing work, I went on MLIA for 20minutes.

To save you the trouble, here are some of my findings.

Today, I went to McDonalds and saw a vacuum cleaner chained to the bike rack. Never have I had so many questions. MLIA

Today, my mom called me a "son of a bitch". I laughed at the irony. She didn't get it. MLIA

Today at school I saw a filing cabinet with a drawer labeled LIVE PENGUINS: DON'T OPEN. Never have I been more curious. MLIA.

Today, I had Chinese food while wearing an 'I Heart NY' t-shirt. While eating my fortune cookie, I saw it was made in New York. I then checked the tag on my shirt to learn it was made in China. I laughed at the irony. MLIA

Today, I was feeding my cat when he tried to bite my hand. I told him "Don't bite the hand that feeds you." He bit my other hand. At least he listened to me. MLIA

Today, I looked at the tag inside my lunch box and saw that it was made in China by a company called California Innovations Inc., which is located in Toronto, Canada. I've never been so confused. MLIA.

Today, I opened my honors calculus book for the first time. It comes with a cd to study from with a giant sticker on the front. Instead of the sticker saying "OPEN ME," mine said "OBEY ME." I am mildly afraid of my calculus textbook now. MLIA

Today, I dreaded going to my eight o'clock Chemistry class. After I got there, the professor walked in, sprayed alcohol all over the desk, and lit it on fire. Needless to say, I am encouraged to show up Wednesday. MLIA

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.