Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Cardboard

I do not play the Metal Gear franchise, but I do SSBB a bit.
So it was to my great delight when we found a rather copious amount of cardboard near our little coffeeshop bench yesterday afternoon.

Proceeded to hide in a box fashioned from two cardboard strips (in homage to Snake), shuffled around a bit (and got kicked at, what the?) then tumbled out of it and waved to an astonished, grownup passerby.

A few of us wrapped Mokfai in cardboard (like a cuboid of cardboard), complete with cardboard top. When he started shuffling forward it was pretty awesome. We attracted quite a lot of stares hm. Haha good times.

Unfortunately today the cardboard reserves disappeared. Sadly enough.

And then today, while I followed Trace and Mokfai to eat nearby, we found a larger stash of cardboard on top a recycling bin! Whoo~
We didn't touch it today, but if ever we need cardboard we know where we're going to now.

---

I now re-remember why I didn't use to blogsurf often.
It's fricking depressing.

Shaku's shifted. Recent posts do make quite a lot of sense.
It's a cold cruel world out there - take hope, you'll need it.

---

Some people in the world are just dedicated to being retards.
They manifest in this current day and age as trollers on the Net and assholes in real life.

But why let them screw up your life? There's more to life than that - and your world is not supposed to revolve around them, so I don't see why we need to give more than a cursory glance at their attacks.

Don't get me wrong - there's a place for open debate and disagreements, you CAN disagree without being an asshole.

So smile! Life's okay, don't let a retard screw up *your* life, even for an hour.

---

In other news, I realise I'm supposed to be doing my work.
More after the weather.

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.