Friday, September 18, 2009

Speed

When working outside of home, my computer's speed suddenly increases substantially. I can almost literally see the difference. This led to my job - yes, job, sigh - being completed very, very quickly. Faster than I would have imagined.

Even laptops like to get out of the house now and then.

---

Was working on this late last night through early this morning (say 9.30pm to 4.30am on the same thing). About midnight, I was feeling really sleepy, so I went and got a lollipop because I reasoned that it would give me a sugar rush. And, also I was pretty hungry.

Twenty minutes later I was pretty much awake, and kept so until 4am. Awesome.

Then, coupled with today's diet of biscuits, tea, and crushed peanuts, I think I'm going to remain hyper for an hour or so. Already it's wearing down, but it's a nice kind of tiredness, the real kind of rest.

Ah hahaha finally maybe tonight I will be able to get some sleep.
Am in a rather good mood right now.

On a seperate note, am too light-headed to come up with any witty commentary on the society of today (not like you see it very often, anyway), so I hope you guys would bear with me for now.

---

Was reading something when the Library's Founder took it into his mind to lift me bodily off my feet. Not only that, to carry me like a bride (almost lying down in his arms). So he scooped me up and held me in the aforementioned position, much to the gawking and what-the-crap looks of people around.

I carried on reading.

It was pretty epic, we travelled around for a minute or so, before he tried to seat me on top of a dustbin dome. After a couple of tries, I managed to get a firm seat, but finished my reading material so I hopped off the dustbin to return it.

Heh, weird day today.

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.