Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sneeze

Whoever you are, wherever you are, thank you for thinking about me so much.
Was sneezing continually yesterday, thank you very much...
Maybe I'll get around to bringing a jacket...

Ironically, I got better after a visit to the hospital.

All the best, Kai-san! Ganbatte, and I'll see you soon....
And this time, I'll bring a kiwi, too. (Or something edible, at the very least.)
Jiayou~

And posting now, of all times? Tsk. Back to work.

---

If I had blogged two hours ago, I'd probably have written a scathing post.
But anger dissolves over time, and so yeah.

Strange how anger temporarily ruins an otherwise okay relationship, and for that few moments or minutes there's nothing wrong with that.
Not just me, I'm sure. Many of the people I know - in fact, I know for sure one such event just happened a couple of days back.

And unhappily enough, there are too many of us who keep this anger (or imagined hate?) against another, although on the surface all may seem calm. Worse still, this is often replicated by the other party, and so you get two people who are as willing to come into contact with each other as like poles of a magnet.

Force them, and it'll probably happen - let go, and they'll bounce away from each other explosively.

A reason to bear a long-lasting grudge has to be something big indeed - judge it first and see if it is deemed worthy of your grudge, if you'd prefer to see it that way. In other words, I myself have not found someone guilty of something so great that I'd remember it and seethe at it everytime I thought about the guy.

Look, in the end, the things which we bear grudges about, more often than not, they are things at which we will look back 10 years later and laugh - if you could.

Those that are not - well, those are called vendettas.

And if I have done anything to incur your wrath or hate (of either kind), justified or not, I apologize.

I dunno, it could be my naivete again. But still.
It works for me.
Break me out of it if you can.

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.