Monday, September 07, 2009

Snout

I want to shout.
I want to scream.
I want to jump about like some deranged person.
I want to run until my legs buckle from beneath me.
I want to wring my hands and flail them about just because I can.

In fact now I'm typing with my fingers bouncing with each hit of the keyboard.
Nervous energy is building up from behind my fingertips.

I want to take on the three fun projects I have in my mind now, and dump all this work aside to go run.

Nervous energy is building up, and I have no idea how to properly dispel it.

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.