Sunday, September 13, 2009

Numb

Fell asleep today sitting up, hands crossed on knees.
Woke up twenty minutes later.

In one sense that was already awesome because I have a tendency not to wake up so quickly.
When I sleep, I wake up hours later, usually next morning.
The second thing was that my legs were fricking numb.

I've become so numb...

---

Had my first real-job experience, if you will, in this department.
Odd, really - I've only had real-job experience in two departments, from two totally different and seperate aspects of my life - and these two departments are intrinsically linked.

On that note, it wasn't really much - discipline was sorely lacking in comparison to what a real job would demand, but I think everyone had fun yup =D
And in the end, it turned out pretty okay...

Wound up lugging a flight case a third my height and a similiarly-huge tripod bag.
Whoo this feels like two, three years ago.
Those times were fun.

---

Went out today, to shop with friends.
In the end, wound up rushing and breaking a sweat, while nothing really happened.
Still, it was worth it. Wound up spending an hour reading in Kino with Steo, awesome.
Not only was the book quite interesting (and I haven't read in a while), I haven't really met Steo in quite a long while.

But suffice to say that shopping is definitely not one of my strong points. I'm sorry.

People usually see an entire building full of subtle varieties and competitive prices.
I see 200 clothes shops.

Maybe one day I'll develop a more discriminating eye for these issues.
Maybe not.
Oh well.

---

Speaking of which, I tend to get distracted a lot nowadays.
Sigh.

Back to work.
But first, dinner.
Whoo.

Incoherence.

Tag please.

---

Audi famam illus
Solus in hostes ruit
Et patriam servavit

Audi famam illus
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens

Lyrics from Audi Famam Illus

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.