03 July 2017
I'm going for a UADC prep course for young secondary school students, somehow, in either a coaching or a judging role.
I'm with NN and one of her friends from China; we say hi. We register and discover we all got put into the same group, the "Bryants". NN and I sit on the same seat, she on my lap, since we are running out of seats. We make jokes about it.
The briefing goes by immediately, but I don't perceive it [i.e. I know it is over, but I do not actually experience the time taken up by the briefing]. People stand up to walk off. The floor is dull grey concrete and we walk towards a staircase like in an old NY subway station.
NN walks ahead while I talk with her friend - then suddenly I see [the tiger's secretary] also walking. I ask him for his group and realise we're in the same group. I turn back to NN's friend and [the tiger's secretary] walks on ahead. I see my father walking too so I go up to him and surprise him. Turns out he's in the same group and is here to talent-scout, though he doubts he'll find sec 1s or 2s at that level. We talk a bit. The dream ends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment