I remembered this thing exists. I'm just going to use it to document dreams, sort of like an online dream journal. I doubt almost anyone visits this any more (except Tracy -- hi!). This might be a nice time capsule.
17 Jan 2017
A few of us are on a bus, it turns into a dusty carpark. We get out and go to this convenience store; it is big, with many aisles and dim lighting. There is a TV at the corner, I let someone stay there and watch while we prepare for the Queen.
The Queen comes, and I accompany her makes a tour of a school, which appears to be around the store, in am empty bus. The rest of the people, including a young child, [HK Wang] etc. interact with the children. The Queen asks me what colors the kids wear; I say I don't know, as I see them mostly outside of school where they don't wear uniform. This is half-true, I have actually forgotten.
However, it starts raining and the kids stream out looking for shelter, in black-black and white-black attire. The Queen and I talk more, and she walks me through the genealogy since the War of Roses till Elizabeth II. I write a pretty genealogy in nice markers/pen. Edward V appears to have finished his reign slightly before I was born.
The Queen and I chat, suddenly I'm back in the store and it's under attack. We think it's this fat guy with an insufferable grin, and we defend ourselves using various store items. The aisles are narrow and lights are dim. Turns out the master antagonist is someone resembling [Uncle] Neo. We fend him off.
We congratulate the youngest child among us, and try to protect him. JW helps him write a letter to himself in the future, but gets him to write "they" and I agree.
The next wave starts, and for a while there is no one but we're all on alert. I apprehend the fat guy but he just grins, he's not doing anything and in fact seems to be on the way to shower.
We suddenly realise the evil antagonist is in the form of a wooden Swedish horse, which now is propping up against a cupboard drawer. It taunts us, and I pick it up in order to stop it or get rid of it. However as I do, the drawer shakes more, as if something is trying to get out.
I think of putting the horse back, but the fat guy sinks three fingers into each thigh. The pain is unlike anything else - pain mixed with numbness and loss of control, as if a qi point or something has been blocked. My fingers go numb, I limply throw the horse in the general direction of the drawer before I collapse and pass out. I'm vaguely aware of regaining consciousness, perceiving not reality as it is but a almost-Twitter feed, which seems to imply we have won at at least some cost.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment