Saturday, July 08, 2017

Falls

24 June 2017

There is a Gravity Falls exhibition and CC and I are both excited to go for it. We both, with my parents and Yima, go to take a train to the grounds. It's a small narrow train. James [which?] is following along now and he is talking about preparing for the end of the world, and I supply the word "eschatological".

We were advised to bring more cake, which we follow. CC and I miss the first train, so we take the next. On the train I realised I didn't bring Journal 3, but it's too late. The train stops and we quickly get out, CC races ahead and gets us tickets, $80 for all of us. I'm thinking of coming back with [Sparrow Queen] etc and Journal 3 but the cost is quite prohibitive. It's night and we have to pass by Ninja Warrior grounds. We don't see the grounds, just the Expo-like exterior. The big signboard indicates that the Gravity Falls exhibition closes in early March in 6-number notation, but I know it is now late March. We still get tickets.

A big notice on the board w payments indicate that a "Jamm" can get a refund regarding a photo taken on the stairs. I wake up and think about writing this down. Somehow I must have fallen asleep again, and transition to dreaming about writing the dream down with CC as we go through details of the dream.

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.