Saturday, July 08, 2017

Cereal

17 June 2017

I'm in a school to judge a tournament. It's supposed to be DC Debates but [EQ] is running it. Everything is horribly over time. I myself am so lethargic I don't care.

It comes to the point where I don't care if the teams are in the correct rooms or even if the judge is there. I'm waiting for [EQ] and I'm eating cereal chicken [haa cheong kai] cereal from a cake box. I say I have to go to judge HC Invites so I leave, after taking a last scoop of cereal.

I am mildly annoyed that everything is screwing up, though [EQ], [ACheong] and myself share some laughs over his funny opening "Prop win 10pt margin please". I remember [EQ] standing on the pavement beside a busy car road, silhouetted by the setting sun.

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.