Saturday, July 08, 2017

Nebula

13 June 2017

This is the first dream. I am in Grandma's living room alone. The lights are mostly off so it is dark and scary.

Grandpa appears from the kitchen and calls out, something generic but not targeted at me. I know he is supposed to be dead but not that it is a dream. I am seized with fear. I walk quickly into the bedroom where Grandma used to sleep except now it is my father who is there. I get on the bed quickly on the inner side and pull up the blankets, but when I turn and I see Grandpa halfway down the corridor in the room, faster than I thought.

I say in Canto, quickly and fearfully, that he should go rest and I'll find/see him one day and we'll be together in the future but he should go rest, and I ramble, I wake up still saying this, and continue to do so for a while even after I realise it was a dream.

---

At that point of time, he had died about four years previously. I don't really remember dreaming about him at all prior to this.
I manage to get back to sleep and have a second dream.

---

[DLo] messages me and lets me know about a person [NB] and him are contacting. This person has issues and is arranging a clandestine-ish meet up, supposedly to drop/pick up stuff.

The first attempt fails because the dude refuses to describe himself other than "failure" or "given up on school". The second time around he messages [DLo] apologising for his behaviour to which [DLo] replies curtly while [NB] is more approachable. Then somehow a male someone uses an AI exoskeleton, appears like a babushka as an undercover identity, which somehow related to all of this. The AI addresses the person as male, then corrects itself and apologises. The person laughs and tells it to call them by surname - "Dr Nebula".

---

What kind of a name is Dr Nebula? Interesting.

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.