26 June 2017
I'm going to go to space. I meet NN who has helped me get a music sheet and simple instruments on board. [redacted]
I'm on the moon and it honestly looks like a resort, with a proper room, lighting and water features outside. I note this discrepancy but the others wave it away as [the incongruous environment as] being built by builders.
I am the first to step on a table but not on the lunar surface. We prepare for our mission later and I take out the music sheet and instruments. I use a modified recorder that is a lot longer and has more holes, centred on middle C (one finger blocking an off-center middle hole) and everything played in relation (blocking holes above or below).
The others rummage through the box and find easy to play whistles in the shape of Chinese characters and an ordinary whistle. I tell them that NN helped me bring these on board. Their sheet music is more simple and a famous tune, and we realise we're supposed to play together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment