I am just copying out my notes on my phone, which are often crudely typed when I wake up, with no editing except for names and a bit of grammar. I had some odd dreams.
14 April 2017
[There is a] giant [improvisational comedy] stage with a whole lot of people from various circles. The first scene establishes a zombie apocalypse. The second gave enough time to put on uniforms of police from last time. Got into argument with someone over what scene we should do.
When we eventually did go out, a scene is already in progress. [BtChan] is a soldier who is we (the guy as a senior officer and I as his driver) who we interact with and eventually is infected. [Note: I have no idea what is happening in this sentence.] [BtChan] tries to jump off stage i.e. is attacked but indicates I should pull him back by the beret, which I do.
We rush off stage as part of the play. Off stage I ask: what kind of scene was that? He says: One done by a team.
Then the next scene, which I see from offstage, is s bunch of brightly dressed people singing, Dora-style, about the zombies. At the head of the circle is RCD in a ridiculously huge Stitch outfit, her head pokes out from the chest of the outfit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment