When you visit someone's blog and see them ranting about their deep and personal anguish and pain and blues, do you comment?
That's why I don't rant so often, I love your tags!
Hurriedly, we scroll down or up a little, find an innocuous blogpost and leave a comment or tag on how funny so-and-so was doing such-and-such, or how yes, indeed, you should have gone with hot pink instead.
... I know life needs a bit more surrealism, but if anyone faces the same problem do let me know. Let me know I'm not alone in all of this.
Perhaps it's the price to pay: not knowing how to respond in angsty situations.
And also if this ever happens to you you'll know that at least some people actually do care. Just that they don't know how to express it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
rawr i dare to comment
but also because it's 2:22 in the morning and i'm intoxicated from sleep deprivation
That's okay. =D
Was wondering who would be next one to comment. The last one was Kai-san I believe.
Post a Comment