Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Video

Oh boy.

It's 10pm, I'm tired, but I'm still going to have to do work anyway ><

You know, last time when our hardest homework was to copy out our penmanship exercises a couple of times, and everyone in the class was whining about how tiring and pointless it was to take 10minutes of our night to doodle characters in a book?

... I'd like to swap, past-me.

Now off to hopefully get the work done, and not to repeatedly bash my head against a virtual wall and fall asleep from the concussion.

--

And on another note those penmanship exercises came to nought in the end.
My handwriting looks like a drunkard trying to achieve cursive writing.

I guess that makes the jobs of my handwriting analysts much easier, once the murders begin.

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.