The day passed by in a slow-motion blur. I didn't get much accomplished, yet I felt this sense of contentment and happiness. Plus, things are looking up for the rest of the week - I'll be a little busier, but that'll be fine.
Also, good luck to all those going to the Hague! I'll be waiting here, waiting for news of your awesome exploits =D
As I said, my career on this was a short but rather fulfilling one.
As well as those going to the Numerical Testing Ubuntus, best of wishes to you too! XD May you guys mercilessly crush all opposition without so much so as a finger and make yourself well-recognized in a good way ^^
I leave it with regrets, but nothing too major.
---
Oh and for those interested, here's three good shorts to watch!
Minesweeper: The Movie Trailer!
The Matrix runs on XP!
and Face(book) Off!
Awesome things, definitely worth a look.
I wanna create something like that too~
---
Today I was trying to transfer two packs of data - one 6GB and one 5GB.
The 6GB one showed up on the Windows popup thing as 2 and a half hours. I shrugged it off laughing.
Then I realised it was serious.
So I closed all other programs, left it alone, went for a leisurely MRT ride, ran around the block, took a bath, came back and found it still downloading. Meh.
At night, I transferred the 5GB one. I braced myself for the worst.
With Blogger open, a couple of Windows Explorer and IE, it has taken a grand total of 3 minutes.
No it's not porn, you gotta believe me on this one.
Guys, something is up here -
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment