Friday, November 06, 2009

Lunch

I haven't had a proper lunch in two days.
And meh, I somehow can't eat that heavy a dinner. Or else I'll simply fall asleep.
Oh well, thriftiness in an economic downturn win. *shrugs*
Am I anorexic? NO I'M NOT
---

T'was a fit of anger. And now I'm not even sure what I wanted to write about.

Sudden bursts of anger has this weird, soothing, nearly wonderful way of erasing things from your mind.

Can't we all just accept we're all at fault and move on? And how funny how quick you are to call in favours (nothing wrong with that, honestly) but seem to forget that I ever did anything for you.

I'm looking at you now. I know what you're doing. I know exactly what you're doing.
Nearly precisely the same thing as me. Screaming it to the rest of the world.

Oh boy, oh joy. Yadda yadda yadda.

Common sense dictates that you at least do that out of my sight, but it seems that your unfounded, unjustified, petty little excuse for what could be called anger has left no room for any semblance of respect. At all. At all. Not that it was really there in the first place, but humour me.
Ah, but therein lies the difference.

I'm as worked up as you, but I'm sure not letting you - or anyone else, for that matter, don't take it personally - ruin the rest of my day. See ya.
Surprise. Yes. I can be very caustic when I want to.
--- Just because I don't, doesn't mean I CAN'T.
PLEASE DON'T LET IT BE DIRECTED AT YOU.

Was originally going to post something insightful here but forget it for now. I'll post it up the next time.
Maybe I should just explode. Once. Violently. Spectacularly.
Next up: A commentary on the paper chase! Something I'm sure we're all familiar with...
It'll prevent you from taking me for granted.

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.