Saturday, November 28, 2009

Headphones

Oyez, I'm trying to change the topic.

---

Sigh, I guess it didn't go that well, did it?
Don't worry, there'll be others <=D At the risk of sounding clinché, try your best, have no regrets.

There's a lot of things that could be done, but as everyone has said (and I won't repeat) you guys did make the most out of a bad situation... and honestly that was a job quite well done.

Dwell not on the past (except where it's awesome!) but just enough to draw lessons and then move on. Good luck all of you. ^^

---

Spent 30 minutes typing a coherent, point-by-point rant, before deleting it.

...suffice to say, please don't piss me off and try to pick an argument with me.
Especially after a debate competition.
And if you want to do it, please make sure your logic is at least... well... existant.

Actually I'm fine with anything. I'm looking forward to an argument I can rip to shreds with my bare teeth after it's been filed, so I can do the fabled Seventeen-Tier Rebuttal Sequence without fear of a time limit.

Hey, whatever gets me on a high. It's better than crack.

HAY HALF OF THE WORLD'S YOUTUBE COMMENTERS - VISIT THIS BLOG PLEASE
ACTUALLY NO - COULD YOU JUST SEND A REPRESENTATIVE

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.