Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Soft

Just today I found an email that promoting a bunch of "Affordable Soft".
I was kinda curious so I opened it, expecting to find the usual 50% off Viagra or condoms or sanitary pads.

Instead, I found an advertisment for Microsoft.

My confidence in Microsoft's advertising techniques kinda dipped there and then.
And watching a few funny Mac advertisments didn't help, haha.

---

Nothing much to post because nothing much has been happening.
Although, I recently found out I can break into a sweat by simply walking.
On a night.
After it just rained.

Having a high metabolism and all is awesome, but...

---

Saw a message reading "JOB OPPORTUNITY! SEE FLYER BELOW!" and no other information. Curious - and also looking for an easy job on the side - I clicked the link, only to find an awesome poster with incredible graphics and all the information I ever wanted to know about the job, and then some.

Nah, I was kidding.

It was a Powerpoint-created piece-of-paper-with-a-bend-in-a-corner, with two lines of plain text. "Promoter. Call XXX at 555-12345".

Well for all my expectations about the poster, it came out pretty unspectacular. I mean, you could easily have put the information in the very message, right? Wouldn't that attract even more potential interested employees waiting to service your every need?

I clicked on the link anyway. Call me a hypocrite in this aspect, then. *shrug*
Or not, perhaps I'm just dedicated and I passed their subtle test to see who would bother clicking the link.
Bwahahaha-
I'm considering this holding out until my dream job whoo~
Okay I'm rambling now. I won't mind if you don't read the above - I'm just feeling random right now. I'll probably regret this post at a later date - at which time I will go through the dilemna of to-delete-or-not-to-delete, which I will solve by closing my eyes and flipping a coin.

But nevertheless, tag please. We've had illustrious guests recently.

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.