Friday, November 13, 2009

Mark

Around the 1am mark I got fed up of trying to figure out where each individual key on my keyboard was in the dark, gave up work and decided to go watch Zero Punctuation.

On a happier note, I finally got a nice pen.

Also, I realise my posts are becoming increasingly terse and banal and so I hope to make it up to you via... longer, rantier posts on a more infrequent basis.

But after all aren't blogs supposed to be your own method of communication?

... but yeah I do realise that you don't want every detail of my waking life in full glorious Technicolour.
Also am compensating with hopefully wittier commentary.
So I'll just give you a few, here and there, until I can afford the super mind-cap that directly beams thoughts into your head.

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.