The World Ends With Update.
Yes people, I'm sorry for neglecting the blog for a long time; in all honesty I didn't know what exactly to write. Meanwhile people like Tracy have moved blog, posted, posted pictures (oh no the pictures) and a whole lot of random stuff - Hotan's quoted me and now I feel random.
Meanwhile I've been taking to talking sardonically and drawing incompatible metaphors. =D
And right now am with two friends, watching them argue over how to properly play Plants Vs. Zombies. Braaains.
Anyway. You're all here for intelligent discourse and political dialogue of the ages, yes? Yes?
...keep looking.
But in all seriousness!
Here's an AWESOME comic I stumbled upon, and my only regret is not finding it sooner. Made by a pair of roomates at University (I think they're still there), Jalyss and Fox have appeared at cons and stuff, and their work is generally all-around awesomeness.
I particularly enjoy Fox (and his drawings), partially because they're more random. Also, foxes. Jalyss' seems to be more rational, but just as entertaining. In any case, it's VGCats-esque material, but it's just as awesome, and doesn't always focus on videogames. Do look at their comments after each comic, they're very, very entertaining as well.
Unfortunately it's on hiatus, while Fox and Jalyss push out a new book (yes, a book whoh.) So yup! I suggest starting from the earlier comics and moving forward to the present.
So yup. Go visit Faulty Logic. Awesome.
Or alternatively, to save you a couple of clicks, here is the link to the first comic, then you can just keep clicking "Next" from there.
---
AH - Tracy's just reminded me that my blog's birthday has past... and in retrospect I probably would have been too drunk and high (no, not really) to remember anyway.
So yup. shatteredviews' been in existence for more than a year now, and I think it's come some way, at the very least, from the old HTML black-and-yellow affair that I leeched a server to go online. And where the modus operandi of posting was to change it in Notepad and manually edit each and every post.
Haha, back then lkh was laughing and me and trying to persuade me to go on Blogger, and I adamantly refused.
I'm not sure how and when I got up here, but this is not a history lesson or me remniscing about the not-so-glorious pure-HTML-code backalley of blogs. Suffice to say I'm grateful to all the old taggers (lkh, bow, tyjiunn, wenhao, etc.) , especially those who followed me from the past and all the new taggers of today. And also MJ, our surprise tagger back on the old blog, and of which I'm pretty embarassed...
But anyway. It's been a year, and the blog half-chronicles the little aspects and facades of happiness, anger, confusion and general high-ness I've had for the past year - that I've allowed to go public. So yeah. I don't know what's it's in aid of, but it has to count for something.
If not for anything else, it's a tribute to all the needless hours when I could be sleeping or doing other random shit when I was blogging or frantically refreshing the pages to see new tags. (Or more recently, to witness PEDOBEAR's and Trace's spammage.)
So yup.
Happy birthday ~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment