My tagboard's health is approaching that of John F. Kennedy (he's been dead, what, how many years?) and I guess I'd better post. My apologies for not posting before, since I now feel like I've had a hammer to the head and to the stomach.
Ah, much better cho. =D
---
The unthinkable has happened... Liki's last update is later than that of Hoshino-sensei's. Right.
---
In case we've all not realised, we don't have the answers to everything.
Humans and science can only go so far, and so deep. We can only observe, hypothesize, and think about stuff which we don't really fully understand. We can go a hundred and sixty thousand light-years from earth, but in the end, we still have no idea how things work.
Why things work.
Ya could even say we don't know much, still.
For someone, an answer I believe you're looking for, is that an authority should not wield authority over another authority's turf.
The answer to that answer, is yes, the first authority wants to help, yes, the second authority is in (partial) control here (that explains a lot), and that changing of authority from the second to first is possible, happening, and recommended as quickly as possible. That's the way it should've been.
It all started in the Garden.
It's coming full circle.
The authority of this world, the second authority, will be judged.
I agree, you can observe things exist because of the trails. You see an invisible man passing through by the people he has moved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment