To pacify Daniel, I shall specify...
I "copy" pics as in I take the picture from the web, and use that as a base for my drawing. So in the end, my pic looks (hopefully) the same as the original cho. I write down the URL of the pic at the bottom of my drawing, and give credit to Hoshino-sensei.
I'm attempting to move into drawing non-original characters in original pictures, i.e. I draw (mostly) from memory. One day I hope to be able to draw original characters that look good, but I'm sorry, Daniel, I'm not at your standard yet =D
---
Why is it that we put on a front? A façade?
Is it...
... because we want to fit in?
... because we think that's for the best?
... because we feel that's the best image to show?
... or because we're don't know what else to do?
I don't know.
But we still do it.
---
I found the book that would help my revision greatly!...
A month after the exams are over.
Walao eh.
---
Tag please cho. Must tag ah. =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment